Wednesday, October 29, 2008

How To Make a Pumpkin Topper














10 comments:

  1. What a fun idea!!!

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice idea! I think I might "top" my pu'nkins this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pumpkin topper. Thanks for including the instructions. This is such a creative project.

    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just discovered your blog! So glad I did! This is a fabulous idea! I love white pumpkins...I've dubbed them the "elegant pumpkin"...and this is a great way to dress them up! I, too, love to create beauty...I was born to create beauty! and apparently, so were you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE YOUR PUMPKIN TOPPERS! Also, your puppies are divine. I am so glad I was home blog hopping today & found you. Also, your art is so beautiful. Water colors are my favorite medium. Just wish I had that talent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a clever idea. Bootiful pumpkin toppers. Thanks for the great tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I found you via Sara's Sweet Surprise. Pumpkin toppers; What a great idea! Clever!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found your blog and just love it!! You are so extremely talented!!!

    I ama follower, and I will be back!!

    Have a great day!

    Lou Cinda :)

    Love your dogs!!! Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Clever as can be...and absolutely beautiful...I'm saving this tip in my little head for next year...I'm out of time for this year.

    Warm blessings,
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  10. I feel priviliged to have one of Violet's pumpkin toppers. I store it in a pretty, square box, and it is the beauty in my October. Such a delight to see it after 10 months of hiding!

    ReplyDelete