Thursday, October 30, 2008

Purple Thursday!



Happy Purple Thursday! My own invented holiday that comes each week. Besides painting, I do photo-shoots of dogs for various projects. What does a Greyhound and two Maltese have in common? Purple of course! And glamour and glitz and looking adorable. I have the Greyhound image available as a notecard, along with a variety of other doggy photo notecards, including Maltese, on my website, http://www.violetskiles.com/ ... these dogs are making you smile aren't they?!
.
I am working on an oil painting this week of a beautiful breed, that a client is giving as a Christmas gift. I won't say more in case the dog owner finds my blog!
.
Enjoy your day, and smile when you see something lovely that is purple.
Bless you .... Violet

3 comments:

Betty said...

I just found your blog through Becky's Sweet Cottage Dreams. My best friend has two female greyhounds that she has rescued. Do you have plans to offer the pretty girl in purple as a print or notecard? She would absolutely love it!!

Mystical Gypsy said...

Hello Violet! Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. It really made my day. I have 2 of your prints, Elegance I & II, so you're somewhat of a celebrity to me :) I asked for them for my birthday a couple years ago. They are framed & hang in my office. Your blog is lovely & makes one feel prettier just reading it. I'm glad to "meet" you! Connie aka Mystical Gypsy

"Create Beauty" said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by! Yes, the greyhound image is available as a notecard on my website. It has these words on it: "She entertained thoughts of glamour". I can also make this image available as a print, at the prices shown for the other prints on my website, where you will see another greyhound print. Thanks for your interest!

www.VioletSkiles.com