Thursday, March 5, 2009

PurpleTulips and Friendship

Must be Spring!

These beautiful purple tulips
in a leopard print bag were on my doorstep this morning!

Thank you Cathy!
-
What a delightful surprise!

Dazzle wanted to pose with them.
-
(She actually wanted to rip them up, see that look?)

... Drifter so elegant ...

He loves to model, can you tell?
-
Oh, by the way, after I took the photos, the tulips stood up straighter!
I guess they were trying more artistic poses for the camera.
Or perhaps they were afraid of the dogs!
Drifter my buddy. You always make me smile.
-
Oh Cathy, tulips and leopard print
and an encouraging note.
So sweet of you!
Thank you girlfriend.
xoxoxo
-
What a blessing it is to be reminded we are being thought of
and loved! Let's spread the love and find thoughtful ways
to remind those we love that we are
thinking of them!
Just a note
can mean so much!
-
As I write this, I am talking to myself here...
-
I get so busy that I rarely take the time to send a hand written
letter anymore. I used to take time to decorate the
envelopes much more than I do now.
Yet, what a treat it is to get the mail and find a letter
from a friend!
-
O dear. As I re-read this I am thinking of all the friends
who may read this and perhaps think I am asking
for letters and gifts. Yikes! Not my intention!
And I don't expect you to decorate your
envelopes (I can see your mind
working overtime Martha Z.
and you are so good at showing your love!)
-
I'm just reminding myself .
-
Really!

4 comments:

Kathy's Red Door Welcome said...

Really beautiful purple tulips and your dog is precious.

pam said...

What a wonderful surprise. My mind was thinking dog thoughts with each picture..."WHY are you doing this? I'm being patient with you human...but I WANT TO EAT THEM" :o) I used to have purple tulips...then one year they stopped appearing. All my other tulips still appear..just not the purple ones. Mystery.

kari and kijsa said...

Stunning tulips and fabulous dog!!
blessings,
kari & kijsa

Vintage Linen Treasures said...

Those lovely tulips look so pretty next to your beautiful dogs. It is amazing how a little note or gift is such a huge lift to our hearts and spirit. It doesn't take much to make such a big impact. You are blessed with such a wonderful freind.
Patricia :o)