Saturday, May 29, 2010

Dazzle the Cooking Diva

Don't you just hate it when you get up
on a Saturday morning and someone takes your photo
before you've had a chance to groom?
Well, someone has to make breakfast you know!
-
First let's have a cup of tea.
... I'll put the kettle on ...
My friend Leo is visiting this weekend! He is so much FUN!
So I shall bake something special.-
-
Mmmmmmmm...! Just smell the lovely aroma
of freshly baked delights!
-
Yes. it seems to be done.
Would you like my recipe?
-
It's really just a simple quiche.
What was that recipe? Let me think....
I just throw in a bit of this and a bit of that.
And bake it til the aroma is just so.
Time to eat!
-
from
Dazzle the Cooking Diva

7 comments:

Marilyn Miller said...

Dazzle the Cooking Diva is beautiful. Certainly dazzling! I would enjoy a cup of tea with her.

Charlene said...

You should re-post & enter this on PINK SATURDAY! It was adorable & those PINKY GIRLS LOVE TO VISIT NEW BLOGS! I told Nan from Retired in Alaska & she started doing Pink Saturday & got a lot of new followers from it. HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND SWEETIE! And puppy hugs to your model. Charlene

Jan Hennings said...

LOL! Entirely too cute! I must say, she's beautiful without any special grooming!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

OMG. Dazzle is FABULOUS! She could have her own cooking show....HEY! Now there is a thought! She could have her own cooking blog! Teehee!!! Wow dearest, your dogs, photo skills and imagination are GREAT! YEAH DAZZLE! Anita

Kate said...

Dazzle is so sweet. Love your pictures and your story line!

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

What a cute post!! Dazzle is dazzling!!

xo

Linda said...

Ha Ha, so cute!