Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Royal Feast and a Wedding

Tomorrow is the fairytale wedding of William and Kate
(Obviously, this is not them)
-
Girlfriends are coming over for a Royal Tea Party
We will watch the (recorded) wedding,
drink tea, feast upon scones and tea sandwiches
~ and desserts of course ~
-
(We needed an excuse for a party)
-
There shall be crowns and tiara's to adorn our heads, and
Queen Elizabeth style hats
and possibly some royal furs if it is a chilly day
-
-
-
Can't wait to see the brides gown!
--
-
-
... Many thoughts of Diana as her son marries his lovely bride ...

5 comments:

Deborah said...

Beautiful post Violet and it sounds like such fun!
Taking photos too? :)
I love that you honoured Diana..very kind xo

Deborah xoxo

Brenda @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

Have fun... we're getting up in the middle of the night to join in the festivities (we'll record it for later watching too)....

Enjoy!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

OH BOY!!! AND TO THINK THAT I MAY BE THERE WITH YOU VIA SKYPE!!!!! Oh dearest, I cannot wait! I wish I could have had the day off, but I am being observed and I am observing another teacher. Why couldn't they marry on Saturday? Teeeeheee....thinking of you as you prepare....glitter on sista....Anita

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I CANNOT WAIT!!! Anita

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

HERE I AM....IT IS SATURDAY and I am so sick that I could not attend your PARTY! I tried calling the skype code but I need to find out what I am doing wrong, for I got several bounce backs saying the call could not go through!!! Plus, I got home late from staying at work longer than expected.....oh dearest, was it fun? I KNOW IT WAS! Details, please........Anita