Monday, February 13, 2012

All You Need is LOVE {and glitter}

A Valentine made from a paper napkin collaged onto watercolor paper
and a sprinkling of G L I T T E R of course
-
{To M. P. from V. S.}

Tissue paper collaged onto embossed wallpaper and cut into hearts
-
{will be given to B.P.'s school friends}

And a white glittered heart from embossed decorative paper
glued onto heavy watercolor paper, with pearl embellishments
-
{to A. R. from V. S.}
-
And thoughts of love,
sprinkled like glitter
to all who happen upon my blog this week
-
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
-
~ Violet ~

6 comments:

Dawne Boynton Polis said...

Happy Valentine's Day to a real Sweetheart! I thought of you yesterday, as I got out the glitter to make cards with my grandson!!! You're right, it is fun! Your cards are adorable.
xx
dawne

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

ooooooooooo LOVE LOVE LOVE every single one and I so wish I could sit down with you to learn how to make these! FABULOUS ITEMS MY DEAR!!!!!! Anita

And yes, all we do need is love.

Palomasea said...

These are so beautiful, dear Violet!!
And what a fantastic idea to decoupage with napkins...some of those I have saved over the years (Caspari)..thank you for the brilliant idea!
I will join these treasured friends in wishing you a splendid and beautiful Valentine's Day!
Sending love to you,
So happy you stopped by, merci:))
Hugs,
- Irina

Martina said...

Happy Valemtines Violet - love your pretty hearts here! xx

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

My precious friend, it is always a treat to see a comment from you! THANK YOU FOR VISITING TODAY! Oh, I so love blogging after four years! PEACE AND BEAUTY TO YOU! Anita

Createology said...

Your hearts are simple elegance. Happy Heart Hugs...