Saturday, December 8, 2012

The Wreath, The Dogs, The Tree. AQUA

Tissue Paper scrunched up on my altered wreath

If I showed you the 'before' wreath you'd maybe like it better.
... But this will go nicely with my mantle display ...


Ribbons and Bows and 'where's my treat?'

I know you said we'd get a treat if we went along with this.

(her) "I'm getting really bored."
 (him) " No! we mustn't lose our concentration,
we must keep staring until she gives us a cookie!"

~ See, I can take a photo of the tree without the hounds in front ~
{the 'snow' on the tree?  scrunched up tissue paper}

But the hounds do add a lot don't you think?
{keep scrolling down, there's more decor after the dogs!}

Oh no not this hair bow again, I thought she was done with it.
(keep staring, maybe we'll get two cookies!)

Finally, my solo shot.  What do I get for this great pose?!?

I hope you can't see my pajama-clad reflection

S p a r k l e   J o y

The tree at night.
Do you see the sleeping hound?

Reindeer ( lights ) and Glitter, oh yes!

Close ups of the reindeer's sign,
and below, Christmas carols on the wreath.

May you have a sparkling holiday!

~ Violet ~

10 comments:

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Just wonderful decorations...love your tree :) I hope the doggies got their treat, bless them, sitting pretty!! Have a wonderful weekend xx

La Femme Nouvelle

Caryl said...

Just dropping by to say I love your post today ;o) and Wishing you a wonderful Christmas with loved ones.
Caryl

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

My sweet and wonderful sister! I just got home from taking a walk with Mr. Ants in his pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOw to get to my post AGAIN!

I will go to email in a few, but thank you for checking out your Photobucket; that is the weirdest thing that I cannot get into mine because I am directed to yours!

OK, this post is fabulous! That glittery reindeer is SO MAGNIFICENT and I am so excited about sparkle and TOMORROW I AM CLEANING MY HOUSE so I can get started!!!

The hounds are wonderful as usual and they DO add to the festivities! I just wish I could be there with you!

Now back to work. I will be by again to enjoy the aqua and the glitter! Love, Anita

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Dear Violet,
What a sight to behold. Everything is just so beautiful. A clear reflection of you.
Your two companions by the tree. Just precious!
Thank you so much for your visit and heartfelt words.
Blessings,
Penny

Nita Stacy said...

Oh...look how beautiful the tree is with the girls in front of it. It's all so color coordinated...including the hounds. I can't imagine how you got them to sit for so long. Gorgeous!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

THERE ARE THOSE SWEET HOUNDS OF heaven? teeheee......OK, today dearest, I am cleaning and putting out what decorations I have to get my silver effect going! YOU, yes, YOU have inspired me here! I don't have enough aqua elements to have the same color theme, but I do have much silver and I am loving the look. Off I go now to see your email then it is CLEANING TIME HERE! LOVE YOU and thank you for your visit to the stars...Anita

Teacup Mosaics said...

These are some of my favorite things. FALALAFALALAL! Love the aqua and the afgans are just beautiful. I have always loved the sighthounds, I had a borzoi and miss her dearly. Thanks for fun christmas cheer.
Kelley

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Dear Violet,
Thank you so very much for coming over to see my little treasure from the past and leaving such a lovely note.
Blessings,
Penny

C'est moi Claudette said...

What fabulous models. Magasine worthy for sure sweet Violet. OMG... I can't stop looking at the reflections in the tree and the ornaments. Such beauty. So pretty.
I'm not blogging like I used to, but I'm just coming to wish you a very Merry Xmas dear heart. I've missed everyone.
I'm doing well. Healing more and more everyday, every week, every month.
Sending you my love through the internet.
xoxoxoxo

Mystical Gypsy said...

Beautiful as always. I never get tired of seeing the dogs! Love, love, love those beautiful afghans! Merry Christmas!