Thursday, October 31, 2013

Gathered Branches and Lights

Gathered Branches

Found on a walk

Spray painted silver

and strung with lights

I filled a 32 oz. empty yogurt container with plaster of paris,
and placed the branches in,
removing the container after the plaster set to allow complete drying,
then placed into the trophy urn on the mantle
and covered with led lights
(cool blue on silver wire)

lights on dark evenings
D E L I G H T F U L

~ I do believe the Christmas bins will be coming out soon ~
Last year I decided that this year I would decorate earlier
in order to enjoy the season longer
{and I am so done with the pumpkins, even though they are white}

~ Violet ~

3 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

YOU DID IT! I so love the picture in the dark of the evening, with the cool silver and lights being the only source. Violet, how fabulous is your imagination, because no matter what you do, LIGHT is always a huge part of your creativity. You know how I feel about light!

I am here by my flicker-light fireplace, enjoying my time with you. Hugs my precious friend!

The Dainty Dolls House said...

It looks wonderful..I love lights at this time of year, so cozy and warm!! Beautiful here xx

Createology said...

Lovely display. Lights and nature make a wonderful easy on the eyes decor. Creative Bliss...