Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Scarlet Pink, the Magazine!

The double-page spreads of my photographs
appearing in the summer issue of Scarlet Pink magazine!
{yes, I'm excited over this!}


There are two articles with the photographs,
featuring my studio, life, and artwork.

Thank you Scarlet Pink and Anita Rivera (writer) and Kelly Keyser (editor in chief)!!!

And check out the article about artist and blogging friend
Martina Voight-Schmid
(click here for her blog)

SIGH!  Look at her colorful paintings and fabulous studio!


I've ordered 3 more copies which are on their way

Here are the links if you are interested:




and the blog of the amazing writer who wrote mine
and several more beautiful articles in the magazine, Anita Rivera of 



my art website is



Thank you for letting me gush.
~ Violet ~

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Fantastic!

Unknown said...

Fantastic!

Unknown said...

Fantastic!

Unknown said...

Wonderful! Exciting! Beautiful! Inspiring!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

VIOLET! I just came in from gardening and painting my French table (gotta show ya) and now I'm ready to HAVE FUN inside!

Oh glory, your fantastic photos are spread out for many to see. I am so thrilled to have been working with you to share your talents and vision of light and colors. You never fail to make me sigh with your play with light and sparkles, and I am proud to call you my friend. Doesn't this look fabulous? Thank you KELLY!

Judy Pimperl said...

Oh my goodness! It's gorgeous- especially that cake with the peacock!!! I just ordered a copy of the mag. Can't wait.
judypimperl.blogspot.com

The Dainty Dolls House said...

So amazing!! Looks so fantastic :)))) xx

Row homes and Cobblestones said...

Violet,
Your artwork is truly beautiful and your photography is stunning. Congrats on your feature article in Scarlet Pink.
Anita and you, it doesn't get more inspiring.
Vera

Martina said...

Dear Violet, i so enjoyed looking at your fabulous pix in the magazine - but so far only have the E-Mag! Thanks for featuring me here - that's so sweet of you! We both share a love for pink ;) And you really bring on the magic in each post! Cheers to a wonderful weekend of summer!

Palomasea said...

Dear Violet...I saw the digital, but received the print just now...I can't wait to savor every lovely word and photo!
Your images are glorious, as are YOU!
Brava and Congratulations to you, Anita, Martina, and all of our dear friends featured! What JOY!
Hugs and blessings,
- Irina

Holly Loves Art said...

Huge congrats! YES... very exciting!!!

Kelly said...

Beautiful! And your article was beautiful, too. Kudos to you and Anita!!

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Dear Violet,
I purchased a copy of Scarlet Pink.. It was so exciting to SEE you in your element.. You are just a doll. Your art always touches my heart.. Exceptional article written by our dear and talented writer, Anita! I truly enjoyed all the articles..
fondly,
Penny