Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Periwinkle Garden Decor and More

~ Periwinkle in the Garden ~
The door and shutters make for a fabulous backdrop,
photographed at a garden center

a wonderful accent for green


Dahlia's at a plant nursery, dinner plate size!

The views from a rose nursery
where I found my white rose "Sugar Moon"
{If I had room I'd have come home with a dozen various ones!}
~ Those are Eagles flying in the distance ~



A beautiful display
There's just something about Foxglove,
a picket fence and a bird house!
{also at the rose farm}

It would be heavenly to have these views!

~ Violet ~

6 comments:

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Oh happy day Violet! I love periwinkle.. and the flowers, oh I am in heaven... Thank you so much for sharing.
fondly,
Penny

Martina said...

Such gorgeous garden inspiration Violet - if i could, i'd work in the garden all day right now, and plant things ... xox

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

So happy you enjoyed visiting Zoe.
Oh I just love your dogs, and they always look very well groomed to me.
Thank you so much for wandering over.
Happy weekend
fondly,
Penny

Createology said...

Periwinkle is very beautiful especially in the garden. Oh such beauty in this garden. Safe and Festive Fourth Dear...

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

O My !!! The periwinkle shutters are to die for!!! How gorgeous the flowers are in front of it. This blog is a world of color. I love it !!!
XXOO Marie Antoinette

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I MISSED THIS POST!!!!!!! Periwinkle is magical, isn't it? I have just a bit of that on my garage door and windows and that color has been there for at least 15 years!!!!

Love this....Anita