Sunday, July 7, 2013

This is what soft and cuddly is all about

~ A Friends Puppy ~

Can anyone guess the breed?


--
----
------

Now that some have commented,
I thought I'd come back with an update.
yes, this is an Afghan Hound pup!
~ and below ~
my own dear 11 year old Afghan Hound

He is the same coloring as the puppy,
'black masked red'
~ so regal in his golden years ~
and just as cute and silly when a puppy as that cutie above,
_______________________


On Friday I am participating once again in the
"Where Bloggers Create!" party
hosted by Karen Valentine.


Please come back for a visit
and also enjoy hundreds of other bloggers spaces
to be found on the link on her blog, 
My Desert Cottage

~ Violet ~

5 comments:

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Ahhhh Violet! What a sweetheart.. and those eyes! Will this be your model for your needle felting? Looks like an Afghan pup to me.. Am I correct?

The Dainty Dolls House said...

So precious, love love :))) x

Martina said...

Oooooooh - he's GORGEOUS! Will he look like yours?

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

teeeheeee.....wait, this breed is SO EXPRESSIVE in nature, aren't they? Look at that lower left hand photo...what a COY look he/she is giving but WE KNOW what you're up to little puppy...up to spunky and crazy stuff! teehehee...the way he's looking into the camera is HILARIOUS! I HAVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH...and here I come with a smile on my face.

HEY....I want to know how your needle felting is coming along! I'll be back later via email..Anita

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Sweet and precious is Drifter the great! teeeee

HE IS SO REGAL LOOKING, and in his golden years, he is the perfect model of a kingly hound; oh Violet, that puppy picture just cracks me up. He looks as if he is a coy boy with those eyes! I went to Karen's blog and left a comment saying I'd be there to see the party goers....and I can't wait to see your blog post! LOVE! Anita