Friday, August 8, 2008

Friday Musings

I was hesitant to start a blog ... I mean, who wants to read all about me and what I do and what I think and see photos of various things that strike me as pretty or interesting?!? And to hear about my art. It feels so "me ... me ... me!" I'm not one to talk alot about my art and business. I know I need to do it more (hmmmm, maybe that's why I'm here blogging?) I mean, I don't think even my new neighbors know much about what I do. All I know is that I really enjoy reading blogs and looking at websites of creative individuals, it inspires me, so maybe I can do the same for others. And I love photography so this will be a good place to share some photos. I went to an antique store today and took some snapshots of a couple of displays that were arranged so prettily. They are still in my camera, but later I will share my finds! Oh, and I bought the cutest child's antique slip with lots of ruffles and I know just who I want to take photos of wearing it : )

No comments: