Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Aprons Pillows Flowers

~ First, the aprons  ~

These are in a local garden center gift shop
It is the best place to go and browse if one is feeling a bit down.
The colors and beauty are so inspiring!

I think these are all Jessie Steele designs

The fabrics, styles, and colors in these aprons are
I am sure I would be a better cook by having a few!

I want to find this fabric!!!

I loved the light and reflection of the glass on the mirrored table

And oh my, the PILLOWS!!!!

Loved these bird ones.
Way too pricey for my budget though!

... I know, isn't it fabulous?!?!  $99 Fabulous.  Sigh ....

And then, the statues!
I took so many photos of several angel and faerie statues,
and gorgeous fuschia flowers
Which all disappeared when I was sure I moved them to a folder
on my computer from my camera card.
~ gone ~
The bright side is, I guess I will have to go back  :  )

Don't you love the colors my friend is wearing?!?!!?
Hummingbirds were chasing her around thinking she was
a beautiful pink flower.
Okay, not really, but she did match my favorite color of flowers.
By the way, we both bought plants
and then went to our homes and planted them in our outdoor pots


Createology said...

I see lots of inspiration in these photos. Love the black and white fabric...hope you find it.

Martina said...

Such pretty things here! LOVE these fabrics and colors, especially the Paris-themed one! Have a fab day!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

GOOD MORNING MY FRIEND! I am late here because AGAIN, I FELL ASLEEP AFTER bring me this beauty during a time when I want to just run away with YOU and friends to places like this. I need that bird and French script pillow, you know......OH HOW GORGEOUS ALL THESE IMAGES ARE!!!!!! THAT FABRIC TOO, on that apron? YOU AND I SEE THE SAME GOODIES and sigh...enjoy every detail and see you on Saturday! Anita

Brenda @ It's A Beautiful Life said...

Fun, fun, FUN! Yes, I agree that black and white fabric would be a real joy to work with!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

WOW this is a PERFECT POST with that BIRD PILLOW!!!! Everything is such splendid here; I cannot wait to see your post on SATURDAY MORNING MY FRIEND! I JUST WOKE UP FROM THE COUCH and I saw your lovely, lovely email and I see now that you did have a new blog...I am running over right now to see.....

"Create Beauty" said...

I thought I'd make a comment on my own blog : ) .... since Anita mentioned my 'new blog' and some might say, "What new blog?!?"
Well, yes, I have begun one to go along with my new Etsy shop, and have put nothing on either one yet. Baby steps...

I will announce when I've got something there. Soon!

~ Violet

Jacqueline said...

Now this is the most beautiful post in the whole wide world. What is a girl to do with that many aprons and pillows to choose from?
Stopping by to say hi!
Once Upon a Fairyland

Donna said...

Wow what a fun looking place to go. I love shopping and browsing in garden stores!! I love those aprons!!! I keep saying I'm going to make some!! LOL

Denise said...

I want that fabric too,share with me?

d e l i g h t said...

Just found your blog and LOVE everything I see! So colorful and cheerful. A new follower. I invite you to visit my blog.

Megan @ Little Bella Bean said...

Ahhhhhhhhgggg! Apron envy! Want, love, want! ;)