Monday, May 7, 2012

Kitchen LOVE

Do you love white kitchen cabinets?

Islands in White or Black?


White Cabinets With a Mocha Glaze
With a Dark Island and Dark Floors?

Oh My



I've been Collecting Pictures of Dreamy Kitchens
for Inspiration {if only these were in the budget!!!}

I've had cherry cabinets and stained woodwork in my current home,
but I am being drawn to these white kitchens accented with dark.
-
Although I still love the warmth of stained wood
-
...It's a big decision when you like both looks...
~ I'd love to hear what YOU would choose ~

-
-
-
-

And Then There is Retro PINK
~ my "2nd" kitchen in the laundry room ~
-
-
My husband is not into pink kitchens
(Claudie,  I know you could get away with it!)
-
-
If you could choose painted or stained cabinets
which would you pick?

7 comments:

The Dainty Dolls House said...

I like white ones, but the black ones are also nice! It's hard to choose!! The retro one is so precious!! I wouldn't mind cooking in that kitchen :)) Have a great week flower! xx

Kate said...

I love white ones and I would have to go with painted. I love all of the kitchen inspiration in your post. Lots to dream about

xoxo
Kate

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh dearest friend,

I LOVE MY natural wood cabinets BUT I have been seriously, SERIOUSLY considering painting them (they are only maple) PARIS GRAY with white walls. I do love the natural wood here and there about in the house and it is the real vintage feature of the house. So I am torn between the two looks. But I say GO FOR IT, GO FOR IT!!! It is a refreshing feel and I think you will love it so. Keep me posted!!! Anita

Palomasea said...

I love Anita's idea of the Paris Gray...but if I had to choose from the photos, dear Violet, I would choose the white kitchen with those elegant, full drapes...so romantic!
It's # 8 in the post.
Enjoy the planning, how fun!
Hugs,
- Irina

Kate said...

Violet
I just read your comment on my blog it brought such joy to my hearts and tears. You are such a precious one. Thank you for the love and support that you always give so beautifully

xoxo
Kate

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Oh boy, I do love white cabinets and subway tile backsplashes. It is nice to be able to mix in dark with white, perhaps like a darker wood island and white cabinets. My cabinets are cherrywood...not my choice at all, but what the hubs chose (insert behind my back, too). Happy dreaming! I know whatever it is you pick will be awesome!

xxoo
Becky

Sandee S. said...

I want the pink stove! Would love a double oven like that.

It was so great to see you last week and I'm enjoying your beautiful blog.

God Bless you!