Saturday, February 8, 2014

R A D I A N T love


C O L O R
was what was needed

While winter holds back the flowers
and color that spring will reveal

I bought these colorful vases at a thrift store this week.
~ a combination of fuchsia and radiant orchid ~
and a little aqua/turquoise

One cold morning as the sun reflected their light
I was mesmerized
and knew COLOR and LIGHT was what
I'd been longing for






May the blessings and beauty of
color
light ~ and ~ love
be splashed all over you this Valentine's week!







 God's love for you is gloriously radiant

~ Violet ~




5 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

WOW. First of all, that last thought about "God's love for you is gloriously radiant" gives me chills....if the warmth of this intense love gives me chills, it is because it thrills me to know He loves us so....I simply cannot put my mind around it, but my heart somehow can understand. Oh those colors that you have seized, Violet! The reds and then our aqua.....YES!!!!!!!!!!

Createology said...

Sunshine through the colored glass is glorious. Simply Stunning Colors Dear...

The Dainty Dolls House said...

So beautiful. I love light shining through coloured glass, amazing. I hope you have a radiant week :) xx

Martina said...

Gorgeous message Violet - yes, absolutely - this is, what we need! Lots pf love and color and sparkles for a great Valentines week!

Palomasea said...

Gorgeous light and colors, dear Violet!!
May your Valentine's week and day be full of JOYFUL LOVE!!
Thank you for these beautiful images and pwerful message... :)
Love and blessings,
- Irina