Saturday, July 30, 2016

Mid Summer Happiness

Prince and Porsha
our Silken Windhounds
{Enjoying a Bed}

~ Outdoors ~

In Shabby Chic Goodness

Mid Summer Happiness!

I've been working on
House Projects,
Painting
and
Gardening

and today am off to a flea market
can't believe it's been this long since I've posted

Hello Everyone!!!!
You can find me on Instagram
where I post regularly on two accounts, one mostly my dogs
and the other with Home and Garden images,
~ see the upper left sidebar for links ~

~ Violet ~



4 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning, sunshine!!!!!

Welcome back! First of all, it has been so fun, refreshing, inspiring, invigorating and a HUGE part of my summer to follow all of your ideas and projects. That outdoor bed, what a memory that will become for me. I literally can almost smell the fresh linen, the roses surrounding your home, and feel the temperate air of your region.

That laced sheet is GORGEOUS. The dogs look happy and all I can say is that you are a joy to follow whether on IG, Blogger or on your daily journey toward joy.

YOU ARE MY GREAT FRIEND!

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Violet! It is so good to see you here.. Welcome back.. How I love that bed. Your two companions are absolutely adorable..
I must go take a peek at your IG.
blessings,
Penny

Anonymous said...

Oh beautiful post. As a dog mom I appreciate anytime I see beautiful dogs in an equally beautiful environment. Are these Saluki? They are beautiful.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Well good morning again you two!!!!!! And to my lovely Violet, THANK YOU for coming to my blog and then to Vicki's! Didn't she do a great job? And better than chocolate cake with whipped cream? OOOOOOOOO! Now that's sayin' something!!!!!!! OK! Onward to the next plot and plan my friend!